Do you want to learn how to make your own fermented foods?
We're here to show you how simple and safe it really is to make your own fermented foods. No more fear, confusion or overwhelm. If you want to learn in the comfort of your own home or ours then check out our Private Fermentation Classes below.
Private Fermentation Classes
A choose your own adventure style fermentation class that will have you up to your elbows in kraut juice, feeling confident and fermenting with ease. Learn in the comfort of your own home, (or location of choice) with a group of friends or one on one.
What will you learn?
- How to use your intuition to ferment with confidence
- Choose 3 from the following simple fermentation techniques: Water Kefir/Coconut Water Kefir, Milk Kefir, Kefir Cream Cheese, Kombucha, Sauerkraut, Pickles and Sourdough (others available on request).
- How to apply these techniques to make even more ferments because once you know the basics the variations are endless
- How to incorporate ferments into your meals including ideas for kids and fussy eaters
- The importance of gut health and the benefits of eating fermented foods
What you get:
- Hands on demonstration of fermentation techniques with plenty of time to get all your questions answered as we go
- Detailed recipe book including all recipes covered in the workshop plus extras for you to try yourself
- Fermented goodies for you to taste including what we make so you know what it's all going to taste like
- All ingredients supplied
- Follow up email support for any more questions so you're not left on your own
Cost: $110 (for one on one), $55 for any additional people
* Please note: I'm currently on maternity leave until May 2018. If you would like to be notified when new classes will be available please click on the link above and submit your details.