Do you want to learn how to make your own fermented foods?
We're here to show you how simple and safe it really is to make your own fermented foods. No more fear, confusion or overwhelm.
Check out our workshop offerings below
Introduction to Fermentation Workshop (2 Hours)
This up close and personal fermentation class is designed to get you started on your fermentation journey. Whether you’re a complete beginner or have a touch of experience you will walk away with loads of confidence to start fermenting at home.
This workshop is held at my private workshop space in Coolum Beach. You can book this class as a private one on one session or with a group of friends.
You will learn:
- How to use your intuition to ferment with confidence
- The difference between store bought ferments, wild ferments and cultured ferments and which style of ferments are most beneficial for your health
- The importance of gut health and the benefits of eating fermented foods
- How to make the most out of your ferments, including recipe ideas and ideas for feeding them to your family
Fermentation techniques covered:
- Sauerkraut - both with and without using a culture
- Coconut yoghurt using Kultured Wellness cultures
- Coconut kefir using Kultured Wellness cultures
- How to use your Kultured Wellness cultures as a starter for other ferments
- Gut healing gummies/jellies
What you get:
- Hands on demonstration of fermentation techniques with plenty of time to get all your questions answered as we go
- Detailed recipe book including all recipes covered in the workshop plus extras for you to try yourself
- Fermented food sampling including what we make so you know what it's all going to taste like
Plus the opportunity to purchase Kultured Wellness cultures
Cost: $120 (for one on one), $60 for any additional people e.g. 2 people = $180, 3 people = $240
Special Offer - Book a class for 4 people for $250! Save $50